Happy Wednesday, millennial leaders and multi-passionate entrepreneurs!
?THE 12TH EPISODE OF THE LEADERS’ LAB IS HERE! ???
————————————✨ ????? ?? ???? ???? ↓ ✨————————————
You’re listening to ??? ???????’ ??? podcast where we talk all things leadership, communication and, learning how to balance multiple passions as a millennial professional.
I’m your host, Dr. Charity C. Campbell affectionately known as Dr. C and I can’t wait to dig into today’s topic!
Polarizing negative self-talk
- What does polarize mean?
- Perfectionism can be a cause of polarizing. Success Coach Awilda Rivera wrote that one method for dealing with polarized thinking is to remind yourself –Perfection is an illusion and reality is subjective.
- Problem Spotting – you easily identify every problem. No good can come of this or that. Here’s another failure. Here’s another issue. Here’s another weakness.
- Problem Solving – you see a unique opportunity to solve the problem.
- Problem spotting says, “I don’t have the resources.” Problem-solving says, “What I do not have, I will create.”
- Problem spotting says, “I really suck at this.” Problem-solving says, “I’ll try again and if still doesn’t work, then I’ll try a different approach.”
- Problem spotting says, “I have no experience because I’ve never done this before.” Problem-solving says, “Here’s an opportunity to learn something new!”
- Personal problem spotting story: Denied access to campus and not teaching this semester!!!
Instead of problem-spotting, let’s change that negative self-talk into problem-solving opportunities. Here are a few affirmations that I’ve personally been practicing.
- I embrace new opportunities to learn something new.
- I embrace new opportunities to become greater than the person I am today.
- I will try my best to make “it” work.
- I automatically anticipate the best outcome.
- I am well-prepared to take on any unexpected changes.
- I give myself permission to smile and laugh, especially during difficult times.
- I am surrounded by positive people who I can depend on for an extra boost of optimism.
- I love myself. Therefore, I will not say anything negative to myself or about myself that would reinforce feelings of failure.
- I effortlessly tackle challenges from different angles until I reach a solution.
- I am worthy of new opportunities.
? R͙A͙T͙E͙ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
*Subscribe to the leaders’ lab podcast, download today’s episode, rate, comment, and share so we can reach millennial leaders across the globe.
Thank you so much and welcome to the ???! ?
?Connect with Dr. C
? Website | www.drcharitytv.com
? Instagram | http://www.instagram.com/drcharitytv
? YouTube | http://www.YouTube.com/drcharitytv
? Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/drcharitytv
? LinkedIn | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/drcharitytv
? Pinterest | http://www.Pinterest.com/drcharitytv
? Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/DrCharityTVPage
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theleaderslab/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/theleaderslab/support