The best way to expand your mind is by learning.
Now, this doesn't mean that you have to go back to school and get a degree. There are many different ways to learn.
1. Read more
One of the best ways to expand your mind is to read more. Reading exposes you to new ideas and helps you learn about different cultures and perspectives.
- 1It also helps you develop a better understanding of the world around you.
- 2As an added bonus, reading can also be relaxing and therapeutic.
- 3If you're looking to read more, start by picking books that interest you. You may also want to try different genres, such as non-fiction, fiction, biographies, autobiographies and even comic books. You can also join a book club or read articles online to get more exposure to different topics.
2. Talk to someone who has different political beliefs than you do
Talking to someone who has different political beliefs than you can help you to understand their perspective, and it can also help you to learn more about the topic in question.
- 1It can be a challenging but rewarding experience, and it can help you to expand your mind in ways that you never thought possible. For example, if you're a conservative, you might talk to a liberal, and vice versa.
- 2You might also want to try talking to someone who is from a different country or culture than you are.
- 3This can be a great way to learn more about the world and the people who live in it and as a millennial global leader who's traveled to 25 countries and counting, have worked with clients over the past 8 years from 37 countries and have taught students of all ages and nationalities presented from over 20 countries, this will undoubtedly expand your mind.
3. Spend time in nature - go for a walk, sit by the river, or go for a hike
Spending time in nature can be a great way to expand your mind. Not only does it help you to relax and rejuvenate, but it can also help you to learn new things and see the world from a different perspective.
- 1For example, you might go for a walk in the park, sit by the river, or go for a hike in the mountains.
- 2Whichever option you choose, make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
- 3This is one of more peaceful ways to expand your mind.
4. Watch a documentary on a subject that you're interested in
Documentaries can also be a great way to learn new things and expand your mind. They can cover a wide range of subjects and can help you to learn more about topics that you may not necessarily know a lot about.
- 1For example, you might be a creative like me, but one day you decide to watch a documentary on something that really doesn't pique your interest just to see how it can add to you as a creator.
- 2I've found that if I watch a documentary on something that's not creative related, but just factual, I can apply what I've learned to my creative endeavors and processes, like my writing.
5. Take a class on a topic that you know nothing about
Another easy way to expand your mind is taking a class on a topic that you know nothing about.
- 1This can be a great way to learn new things and to expand your knowledge in different areas.
- 2For example, you might take a cooking class, a dance class, or a language class. So you get the most benefit out of this way, be sure to find a class that you are truly interested in. This will help you to stay motivated and learn as much as possible.
So There You Have It!
Five easy ways to expand your mind. Be sure to try out some of these activities and see how they work for you. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how much you can learn by trying new things!
Join me for the month of March as I continue the series on how to unlock your potential. In this series, we'll be exploring different techniques to unlock your potential, daily habits for unlocked potential, ways to free your mind from clutter, how to break through self-imposed limitations and more!
You don't have to be held back anymore. Imagine the life you'd lived if your potential was fully unleashed. It's time to take back control and live the life you desire.
And if you're interested in specifically discovering how to break through barriers in your life, using nothing but positive affirmations, click here to sign up for my free video training now!