Happy Wednesday, millennial leaders and multi-passionate entrepreneurs!
?THE 13H EPISODE OF THE LEADERS’ LAB IS HERE! ???
————————————✨ ????? ?? ???? ???? ↓ ✨————————————
You’re listening to ??? ???????’ ??? podcast where we talk all things leadership, communication and, learning how to balance multiple passions as a millennial professional.
I’m your host, Dr. Charity C. Campbell affectionately known as Dr. C and I can’t wait to dig into today’s topic!
Addressing the “Always/Never” Negative Self Talk + BONUS!
* What is the “Always/Never” type of negative self talk?
* Instead of using always/never/everyone/no one, etc., let’s challenge those statements to check for their validity. Instead of saying the first part of the following statements, replace them with the second part (positive affirmations).
1. No one understands what I’m dealing with -> The right support system is coming my way and I am open to receive it.
2. I always fail at “xyz” -> I am doing the best I can and am making progress in the right direction.
3. I will never be successful in my current role -> I am valued in my current role and am being considered for greater opportunities.
4. I will never find the right person -> I am becoming the best version of myself and I am attracting someone who is doing the same.
5. I will always be overweight -> I am empowered to make healthy changes and take my health journey one day at a time.
6. I never have enough money -> I am a good steward and can be trusted with wealth
7. Nothing exciting ever happens to me -> I choose to see the beauty in the “mundane” and appreciate the level of life I’m currently living
8. I always mess up -> Every mistake becomes an opportunity for me to improve on the next go ‘round
9. Nobody cares about me -> I am loved and cared for.
10. I will always be stuck in this situation -> I am confidently walking out of situations that are no longer healthy for me and entering into better ones.
? R͙A͙T͙E͙ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
*Subscribe to the leaders’ lab podcast, download today’s episode, rate, comment, and share so we can reach millennial leaders across the globe.
Thank you so much and welcome to the ???! ?
?Connect with Dr. C
? Website | www.drcharitytv.com
? Instagram | http://www.instagram.com/drcharitytv
? YouTube | http://www.YouTube.com/drcharitytv
? Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/drcharitytv
? LinkedIn | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/drcharitytv
? Pinterest | http://www.Pinterest.com/drcharitytv
? Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/DrCharityTVPage
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theleaderslab/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/theleaderslab/support